Austin Pier Service, Inc. is a second-generation, family-owned business looking to add to our team for the coming Spring install season on Geneva Lake, Delavan Lake, and other surrounding bodies of water.
- Perform all duties assigned by the crew leader
- Carry materials to/from trucks/barges, to/from job sites
- Work on floating crane barges and around water
- Perform basic carpentry tasks related to building/assembling piers
- Abide by all safety rules and procedures
- Work in all weather conditions
- Repeatedly lift/carry more than 50lbs
- Seasonal, with potential for Full-Time opportunities
- Ample overtime opportunities
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Driver's License preferred, but not required
- Swimming not required.